The following diagram illustrates the ‘Six-Step Process’ involved when you come to Christie Financial Planning Limited as a new client:
Step 1: Initial Meeting
- This is a fact-finding session, during which various forms are completed.
- We will gather as much information as possible regarding your current financial situation, and will discuss your objectives for the future.
- We will also discuss and agree our remuneration in respect of the work to be carried out on your behalf.
Step 2: Collate Information
- We will take the necessary time to collate the gathered information, and analyse your current financial status.
- We will then carry out extensive research, which is essential prior to recommending any financial strategy.
Step 3: Strategy Development
- We will develop a sound financial strategy which we feel will meet your needs and objectives.
- We will prepare our report and recommendations. (We will forward this to you prior to our second meeting, which will give you time to study the report and formulate any queries you may have.)
Step 4: Second Meeting
- We will arrange a second meeting with you in order to discuss our report and answer any questions you may have.
- If our recommendations meet with your approval, we will complete any necessary paperwork at this time.
Step 5: Implement Strategy
- We will process the completed paperwork.
- We will contact you when matters are finalised, to ensure that everything is to your satisfaction.
Step 6: Confirm Review Process
- We would advise that your portfolio is reviewed on a regular basis, in order to ensure your investments will continue to meet your objectives in the future.
- We will discuss our remuneration for this ongoing service with you, as well as the available payment options.