- Face-to-face annual meeting (six-monthly if required)
- Annual valuation of plans
- Annual review of portfolio (six-monthly if required)
- Full estate planning
- Inheritance Tax and Income Tax planning
- Pension planning
- Liaising, and meeting, with other professional contacts (accountants, solicitors, etc.)
- Access to the Christie Financial Planning Limited Investment Proposition
- All policy information maintained on the firm’s back office system
- All correspondence scanned and uploaded onto the firm’s management information data system
- Client queries handled by the support team, except when the Company Director requires to be involved
- The Minimum Fee for this service is £1,000.00 per annum.
- Any fees received from providers on an initial or fund basis will be ‘offset’ against the Annual Fee.
- The ‘offset’ will not apply if the fees received from the provider exceed the Minimum Fee, as the portfolio will be larger and, by definition, will require more detailed analysis.