- Direct access to the Company Director at any time
- Face-to-face meetings (when required)
- Individually constructed portfolios (when appropriate)
- Full estate planning
- Succession planning with other members of the client’s family
- Inheritance Tax and Income Tax planning
- Pension planning
- Six-monthly review of plans and portfolio (where appropriate)
- Liaising, and meeting, with other professional contacts (accountants, solicitors, etc.)
- Access to a Discretionary Fund Manager (when appropriate)
- Access to the Christie Financial Planning Limited Investment Proposition
- Fully automated fund research.
- Six-monthly re-balancing of portfolio
- All policy information maintained on the firm’s back office system
- All correspondence scanned and uploaded onto the firm’s management information data system
- Client queries handled by the support team and the Company Director
- The Minimum Fee for this service is £3,000.00 per annum.
- Any fees received from providers on an initial or fund basis will be ‘offset’ against the Annual Fee.
- The ‘offset‘ will not apply if the fees from the provider exceed the Minimum Fee, as the portfolio will be larger and, by definition, will require a more detailed analysis.